I’m Beth Davies, Personal Trainer and Women’s fitness & wellbeing expert in Leamington Spa
I created Embody Training to help women be fitter, stronger, healthier and confident when their bodies are going through change.
I offer pelvic floor and core friendly fitness, specialist strength training and wellbeing advice for women in Leamington Spa and surrounding areas.
– Pregnant clients who would like to continue to start exercise in pregnancy. I can help you strengthen your body for birth, maintain fitness. and eat well for yourself and baby
– New (and not so new) mums who are wanting to recover after birth and strengthen key muscles. I can help improve your Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation) and strengthen your core and pelvic floor muscles.
– Mums who would like to return to more intense pre pregnancy exercise. I can help you return safely to running or strength training.
– Women who are peri-menopausal or who have gone through the menopause. I can help you balance your hormones with effective exercise, nutrition and lifestyle changes.
– Women who have undergone breast cancer surgery and would like support with their recovery, appropriate exercise and nutrition.
At Embody Training there are NO restrictive diets and brutal and punishing workouts. Instead, I create a nutritious way of eating and enjoyable exercise sessions with your goals in mind. Each personal training session is tailored to you and the needs of your body.
The result – women feel great about their bodies and in control of the food they consume.