I help mums-to-be navigate their way through an active pregnancy.
Many women wish to exercise through pregnancy but feel confused by the generic information out there, coupled with social media stylised ‘no excuses/fit pregnancy’ influencers or the suggestion that they ‘rest for 9 months’.
I create Fun and effective sessions for mums to be which are tailored to the stage of pregnancy that you are in, and include:
- Fitness coaching and support on how you can continue the exercise you love but make appropriate modifications e.g. to higher intensity exercise
- Functional fitness coaching to strengthen your body for pregnancy and labour (and mum life after giving birth!)
- Education on pelvic floor and good pelvic health throughout your pregnancy and beyond
- Information on how to apply the principles of self care, nutrition and stress management during pregnancy
- Birth preparation as you near your due date
- A guide to your recovery so you can start some breathing and light core work after birth
This is perfect for you if...
You are a keen exerciser or gym goer and having a straightforward pregnancy and would like to continue your usual exercise. I can help you make modifications so you maintain your athleticism whilst scaling appropriately to reflect the stage of pregnancy you are in.
You are having a less straightforward pregnancy and have permission to exercise from your healthcare provider, but you’re not sure what to do! I can help to create your own exercise plan unique to your own needs.
You are keen to exercise during pregnancy but haven’t for a while or you are experiencing some pelvic floor issues (such as leaking or prolapse or pelvic pain). I can help you to build up strength and stamina throughout your pregnancy with focus on your core and pelvic floor.
Once you have completed an enquiry form below, we’ll have a chat on the phone and I’ll ask you to complete a screening form. Each session is created just for you and reflects your individual needs and goals. Sessions are at your home / your local gym (permission required) and approximately an hour long. Together we’ll navigate your pregnancy exercise journey with the very latest and evidence based approaches.