Are you pregnant, or have just had a baby? Would you like to exercise during pregnancy but not sure what you can and can't do? Are you wanting to return to your pre-pregnancy exercise but would like some support? Would you like to strengthen your core and pelvic floor and help your body recover?
Expecting and having a baby is a massively exciting time but with excitement comes a host of changes to the body - hormonal, emotional and physiological.
As pregnancy and post personal trainer (and mum to 2 little people of my own), I have helped lots of women in Leamington Spa and can support you to:
- strengthen key muscles and help prepare your body for labour
- nutrition advice for a healthy pregnancy
- nutrition for post baby recovery and fat loss
- manage stress and improve sleep with relaxation techniques
- educate you on a healthier lifestyle during pregnancy and beyond
There are many wonderful benefits of pregnancy and post natal exercise and personal training, and these include:
Increased energy levels during pregnancy
Increased muscle endurance/strength
Quicker return to pre pregnancy weight
A strong and healthy pelvic floor and core
Enhanced wellbeing and self image
I offer personal training and fitness classes in Leamington Spa for both pre and post natal clients.
I have worked with many women who are/have had a more complex pregnancy and recovery (as well as many whose pregnancy and birth has been relatively straightforward) and have experience of working with the following:
- Pelvic Girdle Pain during pregnancy
- Prolapse during pregnancy
- Pelvic Floor dysfunction, including incontinence, prolapse, pelvic pain and nerve damage
You can find out more about these by clicking the relevant button below.