Did you know I ran pregnancy fitness classes in Leamington Spa? Have you recently found out you’re pregnant and you’re a bit confused as to which exercises are appropriate? Maybe you’d like to start exercise in pregnancy to help strengthen and tone key muscles? Maybe your midwife is unsure about exercise in pregnancy? Then come along for a free trial at my pregnancy fitness class in Leamington Spa. As well as being a personal trainer, I’m also a pregnancy fitness and wellbeing expert. I’ve helped dozens of women have a fit and active pregnancy plus I have experience of working with women may not be having a straightforward pregnancy and who are experiencing pelvic girdle pain or pelvic floor dysfunction.
If you’re 12-40 weeks pregnant and keen to carry on or start exercising in pregnancy, have a little watch of my videoPosted by Beth Davies – Embody Training, personal training and nutrition on Monday, 20 August 2018
What you can expect at my pregnancy fitness class
- exercise appropriate for the stage of pregnancy you’re in
- meeting other lovely mums to be for friendship and support – there is a lot of chatting and giggling around the circuit
- relaxation techniques to help de-stress you during pregnancy
- tips on how to eat well during pregnancy
- talks from local pregnancy experts such as dietician’s, midwives and breastfeeding support